Le 11 août 2016, 08:45 dans Humeurs • 0
Xanthan Gum Food Grade, 80 Mesh
E No. : E415
E No. : E415
HS Code : 3913900090
CAS No. : 11138-66-2
FOODCHEM No. : K902
Qty in 20' FC : 20000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 500.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/BAG
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Physical Property||White or light yellow free|
|Viscosity (1% KCl, cps)||≥1200|
|Particle Size (mesh)||Min 95% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying (%)||≤15|
|PH (1%, KCL)||6.0- 8.0|
|Pyruvic Acid (%)||≥1.5|
|Total Nitrogen (%)||≤1.5|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Arsenic (As)||≤3 ppm|
|Lead (Pb)||≤2 ppm|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/g)||≤ 2000|
Why choose Foodchem
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 200 products with competitive price
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• Over 9 years of experience
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Xanthan Gum, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* How long can Xanthan Gum be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
You may also be interested in :