Le 12 août 2016, 04:40 dans Humeurs • 0
Tripotassium Phosphate Anhydrous Food Grade
HS Code : 2835240000
CAS No. : 7778-53-2
FOODCHEM No. : G406
Qty in 20' FC : 20000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 1000.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KGS/BAG
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Main Content(K3PO4) ≥%||97.0|
|Potassium Oxide %||65|
|PH Value of 1% Solution||11.5-12.5|
|Water insoluble ≤%||0.20|
|Heavy metal(as Pb) ≤PPM||10|
|Loss on drying ≤%||6|
Why choose Foodchem
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* How long can Tripotassium Phosphate Anhydrous be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* How much are Tripotassium Phosphate Anhydrous?
Foodchem is China's leading Tripotassium Phosphate Anhydrous manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Tripotassium Phosphate Anhydrous has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Tripotassium Phosphate Anhydrous for you.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
You may also be interested in :