Le 12 août 2016, 05:35 dans Humeurs • 0
E No. : E960
E No. : E960
HS Code : 2938909090
CAS No. : 57817-89-7
FOODCHEM No. : J1305
Qty in 20' FC : 6000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 25.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/DRUM
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Total steviol glucosides(% dry basis)||≥95|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤4.00|
|PH (1% solution)||4.5-6.0|
|Specific optical rotation||-30o~-38o|
|Total plate count(cfu/g)||≤1000|
|Yeast & mold(cfu/g)||Negative|
Why choose Foodchem
• 200 products with competitive price
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Stevia, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* How long can Stevia be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* What is Stevia minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Stevia from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
You may also be interested in :