Le 12 août 2016, 04:45 dans Humeurs • 0
Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous FOOD GRADE
HS Code : 2835260000
CAS No. : 7758-23-8
FOODCHEM No. : G1207
Qty in 20' FC : 25000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 1000.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KGS/BAG
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Heavy metals(As Pb) ≤PPM||15|
|Loss on ignition %||14.0-15.5|
Why choose Foodchem
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• Over 9 years of experience
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* How long can Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* How much are Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous?
Foodchem is China's leading Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous for you.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* What is Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Monocalcium Phosphate Anhydrous from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
You may also be interested in :