Le 12 août 2016, 04:30 dans Humeurs • 0
HS Code : 2930909099
CAS No. : 67-71-0
FOODCHEM No. : U204
Qty in 20' FC : 17500.00 KGS
Min. Order : 300.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KGS/BAG
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Loss on drying(%)||0.20 Max|
|Heavy metals(%)||0.0005 Max|
|Total Plate Count(cfu/g)||1000 Max|
|Yeast & Mold(cfu/g)||100 Max|
Why choose Foodchem
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• Over 9 years of experience
* How long can Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* What is Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* How much are Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane?
Foodchem is China's leading Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane for you.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
You may also be interested in :