Le 12 août 2016, 07:23 dans Humeurs • 0
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 98.0% Min
HS Code : 2923900090
CAS No. : 36687-82-8
FOODCHEM No. : U101
Qty in 20' FC : 9000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 50.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/DRUM
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Specific rotation(°)||-9.5 - -11.0|
|pH||3.0 - 4.5|
|Water Content(%)||0.5 Max|
|Residue on ignition(%)||0.5 Max|
|Melting point(℃)||169 - 175|
|Heavy metal(ppm)||10 Max|
|Yeast & Mold(cfu/g)||100 Max|
Why choose Foodchem
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• 200 products with competitive price
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Over 9 years of experience
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* How long can L-Carnitine L-Tartrate be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* What is L-Carnitine L-Tartrate minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* How much are L-Carnitine L-Tartrate?
Foodchem is China's leading L-Carnitine L-Tartrate manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade L-Carnitine L-Tartrate has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective L-Carnitine L-Tartrate for you.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
You may also be interested in :