Le 12 août 2016, 07:42 dans Humeurs • 0
Glycine FCC / BAG
HS Code : 2922491990
CAS No. : 56-40-6
FOODCHEM No. : M301
Qty in 20' FC : 23000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 10000.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/BAGS
QC : ISO,Halal,Kosher
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Assay(%)||98.5 - 101.5|
|pH||5.5 - 7.0|
|Loss on drying(%)||0.2 Max|
|Residue on ignition(%)||0.1 Max|
|Heavy metals(ppm)||20 Max|
Why choose Foodchem
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• 200 products with competitive price
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Over 9 years of experience
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Glycine, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* What is Glycine minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Glycine from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
You may also be interested in :