Le 10 août 2016, 08:40 dans Humeurs • 0
Gelatin Food Grade, FoodGela 30B (300 +/- 10 Bloom)
E No. : E441
E No. : E441
HS Code : 3503001001
CAS No. : 9000-70-8
FOODCHEM No. : K819
Qty in 20' FC : 19000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 500.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/BAG
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Appearance||Yellow or yellowish granular|
|Gel Strength (6.67%)||300 +/- 10|
|Viscosity (6.67%,60℃)||3.5- 5.5|
|Transparency (5%, mm)||300 Min|
|SO2||40 mg/kg Max|
|H2O2||10 mg/kg Max|
|Water Insolubles||0.1% Max|
|Chromium||2 mg/kg Max|
|Arsenic||1 mg/kg Max|
|Total Heavy Metals||50 mg/kg Max|
|Total Plate Count||10000 cfu/g|
|E.coli||Netative in 5 g|
|Salmonella spp.||Netative in 10 g|
|Pathogenic Bacteria||Netative in 25 g|
Why choose Foodchem
• Over 9 years of experience
• 200 products with competitive price
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
* How long can Gelatin be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Gelatin, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* What is Gelatin minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Gelatin from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
You may also be interested in :