Le 12 août 2016, 06:00 dans Humeurs • 0
Dipotassium Phosphate FOOD GRADE
E No. : E340
E No. : E340
HS Code : 2835240000
CAS No. : 7758-11-4
FOODCHEM No. : G1601
Qty in 20' FC : 17000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 1000.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KGS/BAG
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Main content(as K2HP04) ≥%||98.0|
|Water insoluble matter ≤%||0.2|
|Heavy metal(As Pb) ppm ≤||10|
|Arsenic(As) ppm ≤||3|
|Lead(Pb) ppm ≤||2|
|Fluorin(F) ppm ≤||10|
|Loss on drying ≤%||2.0|
Why choose Foodchem
• 200 products with competitive price
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• Over 9 years of experience
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Dipotassium Phosphate, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* How long can Dipotassium Phosphate be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* How much are Dipotassium Phosphate?
Foodchem is China's leading Dipotassium Phosphate manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Dipotassium Phosphate has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Dipotassium Phosphate for you.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* What is Dipotassium Phosphate minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Dipotassium Phosphate from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
You may also be interested in :