Le 12 août 2016, 04:38 dans Humeurs • 0
Dicalcium Phosphate FEED GRADE GRAY GRANULE
HS Code : 2835260000
CAS No. : 7757-93-9
FOODCHEM No. : G1208
Qty in 20' FC : 24000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 24000.00 KGS
Packaging : 1 KGS/BAG
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|P ≥ %||17|
|Ca ≥ %||21|
|F ≤ %||0.18|
|As ≤ %||0.003|
|Pb ≤ %||0.003|
|Moisture ≤ %||4|
Why choose Foodchem
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• Over 9 years of experience
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• 200 products with competitive price
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
* How much are Dicalcium Phosphate?
Foodchem is China's leading Dicalcium Phosphate manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Dicalcium Phosphate has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Dicalcium Phosphate for you.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Dicalcium Phosphate, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* What is Dicalcium Phosphate minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Dicalcium Phosphate from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
You may also be interested in :