Le 12 août 2016, 05:07 dans Humeurs • 0
Creamy Flavor S102
HS Code : 3302109090
CAS No. : 0.00
FOODCHEM No. : E1302
Qty in 20' FC : 12000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 1000.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/DRUM
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Appearance||White to slight red powder|
|Odor||Have a sweet, and rich milk fragrance|
|Taste||Have a slight cream, plum taste|
|Total Plate Count||10,000 cfu/g Max|
|E. coli||Negative in 5g|
|Salmonella spp.||Negative in 10g|
Why choose Foodchem
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• 200 products with competitive price
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Creamy Flavor, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* What is Creamy Flavor minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Creamy Flavor from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
You may also be interested in :