Le 11 août 2016, 10:58 dans Humeurs • 0
Carrageenan Foodgel 9911
E No. : E407
E No. : E407
HS Code : 1302391100
CAS No. : 9000-07-1
FOODCHEM No. : K528
Qty in 20' FC : 16000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 500.00 KGS
Packaging : 25 KG/BAG
QC : ISO,Halal,Kosher
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Paticle Size||Min 90% Pass 120 Mesh|
|Total Sulfate (%)||15- 40|
|Water Gel Strength (1.5%w/w at 20℃,10h, g/cm2)||400 Min|
|Viscosity (1.5%, 75°C, mPa.s)||5 Min|
|Loss on drying (%)||12 Max|
|Acid Insoluble Ash (dry basis, insoluble in 10% HCl, %)||1 Max|
|Lead||5 mg/kg Max|
|Arsenic||3 mg/kg Max|
|Mercury||1 mg/kg Max|
|Cadmium||1 mg/kg Max|
|Total Heavy Metals (as Pb)||10 mg/kg Max|
|Total Plate Count||5000 cfu/g Max|
|Yeasts & Moulds||300 cfu/g Max|
|Salmonella spp.||Negative in 5 g|
|E. coli||Negative in 10 g|
Why choose Foodchem
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• 200 products with competitive price
• Over 9 years of experience
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
* How long can Carrageenan be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Carrageenan, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* How much are Carrageenan?
You may also be interested in :