Le 11 août 2016, 06:00 dans Humeurs • 0
Agar Agar Powder 900Cps
E No. : E406
E No. : E406
HS Code : 1302310000
CAS No. : 9002-18-0
FOODCHEM No. : K103T
Qty in 20' FC : 14000.00 KGS
Min. Order : 100.00 KGS
Packaging : 20 KG/CTN
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
Delivery Time : 2-3
|Appearance||Milky or yellowish fine powder|
|Gel Strength (Nikkan 1.5%,20℃)||>900g/CM2|
|Loss On Drying||≤12%|
|Ability of absorbing water||≤75ml|
|Residue on Ignition||≤5%|
|Total Plate Count||<10000cfu/g|
|Salmonella||Absent in 25g|
|Yeast and Moulds||<500 cfu/g|
|Particle Size||100% through 80mesh|
Why choose Foodchem
• 200 products with competitive price
• Sales to more than 70 countries
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• Over 9 years of experience
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* How long can Agar Agar Powder be shipped?
Normally, we will ship in 7-15 days of receipt of the deposit.
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer's requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.
* How much are Agar Agar Powder?
Foodchem is China's leading Agar Agar Powder manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Agar Agar Powder has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Agar Agar Powder for you.
* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?
The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.
You may also be interested in :